Green Card USA
Green Card USA service by USAGC.org
Green Card USA is the official US government permanent residence card (green Card). This card provides proof that its holder is legally residing in United States. The green card USA is issued by the USA government, the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) that deal with Immigration and Naturalization related matters including Green Card.
USA Green Card owners can enjoy many advantages compared to non-us residents including:
- The right to legally live in the United States without a time limit
- The right to work in any state in United States of America
- The right to travel abroad, with the ability of legally coming back to United States without losing any of the
Green Card USA privileges
- The opportunity to apply for U.S. citizenship (Once a specific sum of years as an official Green Card holder has passed)
- The right to petition for a Green Card USA for the applicant's spouse and any unmarried children less than 21 years old.
There are quite a few different ways of acquiring an official Green Card USA from the United States government:
- immigration through a family member
- immigration through employment
- immigration through investment
- immigration through Refugee or Asylum status
- Immigration through the Diversity Lottery
Immigration through the Green Card USA Lottery - the Diversity Lottery visa - is the most popular way of getting a Green Card. It has easy to meet prerequisites which can be met by most people. The Green Card USA applicants must have completed a foreign equivalent of U.S. high school education or must have worked for at least two years in an occupation job that complies with the
www.uscis.gov Green Card Lottery requirements. The Green Card USA lottery aim to diversify (hence the name Diversity Visa lottery) the American community, this means that the countries who sent the largest amount of immigrants to USA in the last 5 years are ineligible to participate in the Green Card lottery.
For DV-2013, natives of these nations are ineligible for a Green Card USA:
Bangladesh, Brazil, Canada, China (mainland-born, not including Hong Kong and Macau which are eligible), Colombia, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, India, Jamaica, Mexico, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, South Korea, UK (except Northern Ireland which is eligible) and its dependent territories, and Vietnam.
Here you can get more information about green card eligibility. USAGC.org site contains information on immigrating to United States and Canada, information on living in US and Canada, tips for immigrants and an easy to use
green card application service. USAGC will check your DV
lottery application and check that it is of the highest quality.